If you are looking to change your Gmail password, you have arrived to the right page. It is absolutely necessary and smart to change your gmail password because you never know who has learned it someway or another so by changing it every couple of months, you are securing your gmail account.
Follow this gmail password tutorial and your gmail password will be changed in a matter of 2 minutes.
- Go to the Gmail website. If you are not signed in, then login to gmail.
- Sign into the account which you would like to change your gmail password for.
- Once you are logged into your gmail account, click the “gear” symbol. (see image below)
- Then proceed to click where it says “Settings.”
- Go ahead and click where it says “Accounts and Import.”
- Click “Change password.” You will then be taken to another page where you will be asked to enter your current password to verify your identity.
- Type your current password.
- Type a new password.